Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Official Eviction Notice!

Well no news! :) I am dilated just 1/2 cm more. So I am 1 1/2 centimeters dilated and that is it!!

I asked what I should do come Monday if she's not here still and Dr. Chang said that we will induce on Tuesday the 21st.

If Madelynn decides not to come out on her own I will be induced on 4/21. So at the most I have one more week.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good Luck! I got very desperate to get Logan out. I went 10 days over the original induction date. I tried pineapple and raspberry leaf tea in hopes of getting him out. I hope all goes well. And I look forward to seeing pics of your new little angel.